Wednesday, September 7, 2016

From Missile to Mission: Farewell mah friends and thank you so much for all of your love and support!



Lily A. and Sophia S.
Church Buds
 Can't describe! The Tiemans are a blessing in my life!
 I don't own the shop, but we happened to eat by it!
Samantha B. and Sophia S.

 These two peeps are such great friends!
Robin, I love you!




 Last hug before I get set apart! We'll write! Sam, you'll be a good missionary, too! You are right, it is a privilege!

 
Displaying C360_2016-09-02-13-14-15-550.jpg
Throwback: Really missin Joleen!
Robin is a gem!


                                                         


Photo
Throw back: high school


Photo
The 3 Musketeers: Prescott Christmas Lights

Riddle Love
They came to church!
Lauren, Allison,  Sophie, Yashica

 The winds whipped our hair back and forth! She just got back from Semester at Sea and now we are apart again! Lauren, you were a part of making my Freshman year the best year I've had in college...so far!

 The sun was soo00 bright, even Allison's blonde hair couldn't stand it. Allison, I looooove you! Kierenne will love this!
Yashica, don't cry! Best of luck to flight team! Love yah!
Dance Company
Photo
German Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment